PRE-ORDER: Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine
$59,990.00 - $61,536.00
How to Pre-Order:
Add to Cart and checkout to secure allocation.
- Deposit at Checkout: $1,000
- Pre-order deposit is 100% refundable.
- Pre-order secures allocation.
- Pre-orders are first come, first serve.
- Orders start shipping March 2023.
The Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine delivers a new level of high performance, achieving 1,500 HP and over 1,000 lb.-ft. of torque. The Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® is a supercharged engine combination for enthusiasts and racers, offering industry leading performance and drivability. This engine is compatible with the Hellcrate wire harness and is a plug and play platform for swaps and custom builds.
• Engine type: Supercharged GEN 3 Crate HEMI® Engine • Displacement 426 CI (7.0L) • Block: Stroked BGE Cast Iron w/ 4 bolt main caps • Supercharger: Whipple Gen 5 3.0L Stage 2- Ported • Bore: 4.100 in. • Stroke: 4.050 in. • Crank material: Ultra Billet Steel • Connecting rods: Ultra I Beam • Piston material: Billet aluminum • Custom high-performance Cam • Ported 356 aluminum HEMI® cylinder heads • High performance valve train • Billet aluminum valve covers- Powder coat black • Injectors: ID 1700cc • 7000 peak RPM • REQUIRED FUEL: Premium E85 fuel
The Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine is designed and intended for installation in “Ancient” or “Competition” or ”Racing” Vehicles. Ancient Vehicles are those manufactured in Model Year 1975 or earlier, pre-dating CARB or EPA regulation. Competition or Racing Vehicles are those operated exclusively in events organized by widely recognized public organization with authorizing permits for participating competitors. Competition or Racing Vehicles may only be operated in racing events, trials to qualify for racing events, and practice associated with racing events. Installation and operation of the Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Enginein a street driven or licensed Vehicle not described above is likely to be considered an illegal “Defeat Device” or “Tampering” and not legal for use on public highways.
Model Year 1976 or later Competition or Racing Vehicles may not carry a street legal registration or license. The Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine is illegal to operate in any Model Year 1976 or later vehicle on any public highway, including public paved or unpaved roadways, or in a public park.
Buyer/User acknowledges and accepts that DSR provided clear instruction that the Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine and Accessories are limited to Ancient, Competition, or Racing applications. Buyer/User acknowledges that EPA and CARB may deem the party (retailer/install/owner/operator) who uses or purposes Direct Connection 1500 HEMI® Crate Engine and Accessories in an unapproved manner as the Manufacturer; even the owner/operator may be considered the Manufacturer and causing a violation of EPA and CARB requirements. Violations may be subject to a maximum penalty of $37,500 per California violation per vehicle and U.S. Federal penalties of up to $45,000, revocation of registration by DMV, loss of use on public right of ways, and proof of correction of the tampering. Canadian penalties may also apply.
DSR will store this your response for five years and may be compelled to produce the information below in response to a regulatory agency inquiry, subpoena, or request for information.